Today, only the lazy do not shoot video. A high-quality explain video can significantly increase the flow of leads without investing a big sum. It’s time to take full advantage of the power of video content. If you have enough creativity and free time, you can do animated video production on your own. But, as practice shows, the results may not be very effective. In order not to waste energy and precious time, it is better to immediately contact the explainer video production company.
Why create explainer videos?
When the online community’s attention is drawn to videos, companies must go out of their way to get the spotlight on themselves. Fortunately, video marketing is not rocket science, so the chances are there, and not small.
The main condition for high-quality video content is interaction with the audience and potential buyers. Nobody talks about a 90-minute documentary. Ninety seconds is more than enough. This is the optimal duration in order to maximize the user’s attention and stay within the budget.
The advantages of a video are obvious: it engages the user with a lot more text. Videos are more emotional, so the demand for video content is growing, as is the explainer video company.
It couldn’t be easier for users to watch a video. Short videos convey information, show products, introduce brands and sell services, while at the same time establishing a strong bond with the target group.
Typically lasts 30 to 90 seconds and focuses entirely on the product or service. This format originated in television. It is always replete with creative content that both convinces and entertains viewers.
Keeping in mind that the bulk of our clients are SMB representatives who face difficulties in managing their IT environment on a daily basis, we created a promo video in which we showed the pains of our clients and offered a way to solve these problems once and for all.
Video explain is good for presenting product information in a more interesting way. The content in this case is often animated or illustrated, which allows for better assimilation of new information. To know more visit Explain.ninja
Explaining the meaning of terms from professional slang is a great opportunity to hook the audience and at the same time avoid a direct advertising message. There are many forms of advertising that people got used to, and they might find it boring if you select any of those option. On the other hand, you can start with explaining the main advantages of your products and services, and compare them with competitors.
Sharing high-quality content is crucial because the competition on the market is huge today. Therefore, you will need something that will attract the attention of people and make them more interested in your business. Here are the main benefits of using explainer content.
- It is better than text; When we look at some analyses, it shows that people are more likely to continue watching some content if it is well described with a short video that points to the main features. Video will make them more interested and they will remember the brand, which is not always the case when it comes to basic ads with text.
- Social Media; If you manage to create interesting content that will attract potential customers, that can be a great boost for your business since they might share your posts over social media. In that matter, consider sharing it over popular platforms like Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok.
- It Is Clear; The main point is to focus on the main features and make a short video where you will quickly point out the main reasons why people should choose your products or services.
- Higher Reach; As we already mentioned, chances that people will become interested in your services, and even share them and recommend them to others are much better when you have interesting and high-quality content.
- Affordable Option; You don’t need to hire some professional actors and producers to make a good video. Many companies are more affordable, and even though there are some cheaper solutions, you will gain more benefits from this choice.
- Higher Status; As we already mentioned, the competition on the market is very high in almost every industry. Therefore, it is crucial to find a way to stand out from the crowd. You can do that only with strong marketing and high-quality products and services.
According to animationexplainers.com This is an advanced form of microblogging. Short videos, no more than 15 seconds in length, posted on the website, Instagram, YouTube or Facebook perfectly engage the target audience. Efforts to create them are minimal, and the effect can exceed all expectations. As you can see, there are ads everywhere on the internet today. When you are scrolling though posts and stories on popular social media, you will most likely see the promotional content after each story. In that matter, you can increase the status of your business by making a strong and striking post that won’t make people frustrated but interested in your brand. In some cases, even 5 seconds would be enough. You can see how ads works today. People have to wait for 15 or 5 seconds in most cases, and they can skip the content after that.
16 simple tips for an explosive video
We have compiled a checklist of key points that you should pay attention to in order to easily master the basics of video production:
- Tell a story that will affect the desires and expectations of your target audience.
- The first seconds are the most important, they should catch the attention so much that the hand does not rise to press the “Skip” button.
- The title should not only be attractive, but also meet the requirements of search engine optimization.
- Don’t focus too much on your product. Focus on the benefits the user will get from purchasing your product.
- Forget boring content. Your video will be watched and shared with friends only if it is really interesting. This can be the main advantage since someone with lots of followers might share your content, and bring you even more potential customers.
- Don’t be afraid to sound a little cocky, but remember the boundaries of what is permissible.
- Optimize video for viewing on mobile devices.
- Write cover text that includes SEO-relevant keywords.
- Integrate your URL into the video.
- Videos with life hacks and tips are more effective than pure commercials. People love to listen and read about this.
- Check the sound. Not all users watch videos without sound.
- Think over the ending. Don’t forget about CTA (call-to-action).
- Find the perfect voiceover. There are various platforms where you can contact people who are experts for adding voice over videos.
- Don’t overdo quality. It should be high, but remember that your video is not an Oscar nominee. Still, a high resolution is recommended since poor quality can result in less interest of people even if you have an interesting content.
- Advertise the launch of the video on all your pages in social networks.