If you can’t get started with Brazil proxy, or you think it’s difficult, then this article is for you. Here we talk about how proxies work, what is their use, and how to choose the most reliable one.
What is Brazil’s proxy?
We all use the Internet, whether at home or on the go. Each time you connect to the network, your device is assigned an individual address (IP – the identifier of a computer network node). It can be dynamic or static. Knowing this set of numbers, you can track any user. Generally, we can find out the following data:
- which provider they use;
- which city they are in;
- their first and last name;
- phone number attached to them;
All this information is confidential at its basis. However, it can be revealed at request of relevant authorities.
That’s why many want to hide their IP addresses. To do so you have to buy or rent a third-party one. This is called a proxy. The servers where proxies are located are called proxy servers. For example Brazil proxy.
How does it work?
Once again, a proxy server is an intermediate point used to ensure your privacy and 100% anonymity on the web. However, Internet marketers use it for different purposes.
Without going into deep details the job of such a server includes the following stages:
- your device connects to a proxy server;
- receives an anonymous IP address;
- goes online.
That is, if you bought a proxy in Brazil, for example, then you will be seen on the network as a user from this country, and not from the USA. And all thanks to the work of the proxy.
Why do we need Brazil proxies?
Proxies can be used at work or for leisure purposes.
By personal purposes, we mean to be used by an ordinary user, for example, to view sites prohibited in the territory of any country:
- In China, Instagram and YouTube are banned;
- In Iran – Twitter;
- In Russia – Linkedin, Telegram, and Spotify.
In such situations, proxies come to the rescue. You just need to purchase a proxy with localization in the country where the service or site is working properly (Brazil suits this purpose perfectly). For example, if you are in China and want to surf on your favorite social network, then you can use proxies that show you are now in Brazil.
Professional purposes mean you have to perform mass actions, where thousands of requests can be made from the same IP. In this case, the address may be blocked, you will be asked to enter a captcha or access will be temporarily restricted.
It is used in the following directions:
- Work with social networks. Mass activities on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and others.
- Mass registration of accounts in social networks, including Telegram.
- Data parsing. We can leverage it for big data collection and processing. Parse Wordstat or message board data.
- Traffic arbitration. With it you can work not with one advertising account, but with several at once without the risk to be banned.
- Software. Many programs for promoting and working with data set up proxy integration to make their service more user-friendly.
So, the use of proxies is really wide. They help us stay incognito while surfing the most popular portals. Also, such services bring a number of useful features:
Internet security and anonymity
In addition to the fact that it is impossible to find a person by IP with a proxy server, this machine speeds up the user’s traffic. For example, let’s assume that a user has opened a certain site, and in order to load the first page, they need to wait 12 seconds. If the user tries to access this site through a proxy, the server will give them pages from the cache. This means that it will only wait 5-6 seconds for the first page to fully load as more bandwidth is being connected. In general, web content delivery is more efficient.
The administration is very useful for large enterprises where multiple users are trying to access the Internet through a single proxy server. The administrator can easily set up firewalls and block sites (social networks, gambling sites, etc.) for all users. Content filtering is one of the most common types of proxy server features.
Most websites use geo-location technologies to provide the user with content that is directly related to their location. This is done by determining the user’s location and directing the desired command to the appropriate page. If you want to install testing of the geographic location of visitors on your resource, you can turn to the services of providers that have proxy servers around the world. At the same time, it is worth noting that it will be safer to use a paid reliable service than to look for dubious free services.
How to find a reliable Brazil proxy?
There are only 2 proxy sources: free and paid.
The use of free proxies should be done at one’s own risk. Indeed, there are certain dangers that you should keep in mind.
- First, speed. Free proxies are not as speedy as the paid ones, due to the huge quantity of customers using the same server.
- Second, life span. Free proxies are more likely to disappear from the market while paid solutions are more reliable.
- Thirdly, free cheese is only in a mousetrap. The owner of the server is able to track all the data that you are transferring. Hence the anonymity here is 0%.
At the same time, if you value your time, then it is better to use paid proxies that can show the exact location you have chosen. By purchasing a proxy from a decent provider, you not only get one of the best products in terms of price and quality but also proper service, as well as responsive technical support. Also, you will forget about the struggles of finding a server that can match you with Brazil.