The pandemic seems like the perfect learning moment for everyone. This can be deduced from a large number of online trainings and courses that were attended free of charge by a large number of people from all over the world, and if we add the number of enrolled courses that were paid and still held online, the number would be even higher. The range of trainings that people around the world have completed is huge, from additional skills such as graphic design illustrators, Photoshop, design, to languages, the most popular of which were Chinese, French, Spanish, Japanese, Russian and English. Of all the categories, the most popular category that most people have decided on is language learning.
The elders say that if you do not know a world language, it is better not to travel at all. Some are right, but some are not. Why are they wrong? They are wrong because anyone who does not know a language has the opportunity to learn it now or sometime later in life. Proof of this is the pandemic in which many people around the world have decided to learn some of the world languages no matter what age they are at the moment. This is proof that there is no ideal age and an ideal time to learn a language. Language can be learned even in a pandemic, and learning a language well requires a good learning program.
The learning program is compiled by the study centers themselves. They make programs easy and simple in order to master the material as quickly and easily as possible. Thus they decide on various methods and tools that aid in learning. As methods, they are most often used by language teachers from schools who come as guests, bring foreigners who demonstrate parts of their culture to the language being taught, and the like. Many tools can be used as tools, but only some of them are very popular. Who are they wondering? One of the most popular options is humor. We have researched and we bring them to you in continuation of this article more information about how to use it to learn languages. What do you need to do? You need to be patient and read our today’s article to the end and find out the opportunities of this tool that are most often used for studying languages. Are you ready? Let’s start now.
- Popular jokes and jokes are a great idea – is there anyone who does not like to joke? We suspect that there is someone who does not like humor. According to pedagogues, it is great for many purposes, and one of them is learning languages. What do you need to do? It is simply necessary to suggest that a part of the lesson is set aside and that students be given space to tell jokes and jokes in the language they are learning. All you have to do is find a joke site like jokesbuzz.com and start reading and sharing it with everyone online. That way you will practice reading, accent, diction, and speech.
- Sitcoms are ideal for learning new languages - looking for another great suggestion? Why not see something comedic and interesting? The sitcom sounds like a great idea. Suggest collecting suggestions from everyone present on the sitcom course they like or for a specific episode and grow them together. Apart from sitcoms, stand-up dinners are also perfect, which are often full of jokes that everyone likes. Examine this idea in detail and focus on implementing it in order to improve listening, responsiveness, and overall speech. It is a perfect opportunity especially for those who are beginners or have a little harder time speaking.
- Watch comedy films at lectures – what do you say about a great comedy? Browse a selection of movies available online. You can browse all the Oscar films or those that have been nominated for another award, have been noted as great nominees, and the like. Agree with everyone present at the course and choose the best film. That way you will practice listening to the language, the ability to respond, and generally practicing speech. This is a great opportunity to learn something extra, and yet it is not according to the curriculum and the book intended for study.
- Take a look at some of the many comedy videos – there are a number of videos on the internet video platforms that are from different speech areas and yet have comedic content. They are also a great tool that can be used for learning and education. It fits perfectly in language learning schools, especially at the end of the class when there are usually 5 to 10 minutes left in the class in which several such interesting videos can be inserted which, after watching them with your classmates, you can comment on together in the language. which you teach.
- Listen to funny and satirical music hits – we left the music for last. Music is the best way to learn a new language. The method that is approved and recommended by many professors is listening to songs and transcribing and writing them in a notebook. So you can use this method in class so that you can find them, listen to them with your classmates and later analyze and comment on them. It is perfect for practicing speech, and it is especially good if you agree to study the songs together and recite them. That way you will get great speech and emphasis because that would be one way to practice.
Although no one believed that comedy could be used in the educational process, it could still be applied. Proof of this are all these suggestions and ways that we have presented to you. Think carefully with your teacher or students and adopt some of these ideas that will allow you to learn and remember new things more easily. Use your time wisely and learn better.