The future of payments is seen in the digital world. The digital world is clearly a major gateway to the new age. Everyone has to go through that door, me, you, and even the money. The predictions that currently exist are that in the future paper money will not exist or will be brought to a perfect minimum and all payments will be made through debit and credit cards, online transactions, and of course – with virtual money. It is a new trend that is growing in recent years and a trend that was quickly and easily accepted by all people regardless of age. This novelty is the future for each of us, and here is why it is so.
Virtual money, also known as virtual currencies, is the means of payment of modern times. This is because they are practical and accessible at all times. If in the past we all kept our money in home safes or always carried it with us everywhere, this is no longer the case today. Today, money is now available online or converted into one of the existing virtual currencies. Turning your real money into one of the virtual currencies is not wrong at all, on the contrary economists consider it as the right step which is recommended as more people do it and as soon as possible.
These currencies, although relatively new as time goes on, are proving to be more stable. Take for example the crisis caused by Covid-19 in which all world convertible currencies were affected by the crisis and saw a decline from which they will have a hard time recovering, and this can already be seen. On the other hand, we have virtual currencies or better known as cryptocurrencies that really declined at the time the world pandemic was declared, but in the days to come, they became stronger and stronger. That’s why people have increased the conversion of real money into virtual cryptocurrencies. If you are thinking of such a step, we decided to make the whole process easier for you. For that purpose, we have prepared this article in which we will talk about the 5 most common virtual currencies that people most often decide on. It is up to you to sit comfortably in your favorite point of the house and follow us to the end because what we bring you will make your decision making easier.
1. Bitcoin Cash (BCH) – The first currency of this kind ever published is this one, Bitcoin. It was published about 11 years ago, in the distant 2010. At that time, people did not expect at all that some kind of currency could appear that would change their finances and flows so much. As the years went by, this currency grew and developed, so that today it is the number one choice for every investor, primarily because of its value which is close to $ 30,000, and if you want to know more about this currency, buy it, track it and trade with it, in that case, go URL and get first-hand information from the best experts.
2. Ethereum (ETH) – the second most sought after and bought currency is Ethereum. It first went public in 2015 and immediately opposed Bitcoin as one of the major competing virtual currencies that existed at the time, but the situation is the same now. Many people start to be interested in investing, they start to follow the movements on the world market, the trends of the stock exchanges and in the end, they still choose it as a stable currency and as crypto that offers opportunities for growth and profit.
3. Cardano (ADA) – The third and also very popular option that is decided by many investors who decide to convert their money into virtual currency is Cardano. It is a currency that comes out for the first time in 2015 and which is present on the stock exchange for the 6th year in a row. It is a very popular choice among all investors who decide to make such an investment, and its latest issues were released in November 2020, i.e. only two months ago.
4. Libra – The fourth most popular cryptocurrency comes from one of the most famous companies in the world, which has achieved its growth in just 3 years, it is the cryptocurrency on Facebook, which was issued under the name Libra. Libra first appears on the market in late May 2019. From the moment of its publication, it has become the number one topic in all economic magazines and newspapers, as well as on the Internet. It was rumored that she would take the first place instead of Bitcoin, but in the end, it turned out to be just bad speculation. Of course, she remained interesting for the investors, so many people became interested in her and started following her from her appearance until today when she has great success.
5. Ripple (XRP) – the third most represented behind Bitcoin and Etherium is this cryptocurrency. This is actually a cryptocurrency and payment service that gained its popularity in a very short time. People immediately became interested in him and immediately began researching how this principle works. The monitoring of stock market movements, its price and sales movement soon began. It is also a system through which digital transactions go, something that greatly facilitates the work of payments. It is dangerously close to its competitors Bitcoin and Etherium in terms of crypto market share, so it is considered part of a dangerous trio that is very successful.
Things with digital means of payment and digital investments will continue to change, because as we know nothing lasts forever and the world is changing, and so is the case with cryptocurrencies or virtual currencies. Follow the situation and make your investment in these digital solutions because as we know the predictions are that this is our future and that these currencies will one day be part of our reality. So think in time and think smart, why such an investment will one day mean a lot.