Bald spots and thinning hairs are symptoms and potential causes of low self-esteem and confidence. Thinning can be caused by a combination of genetics and dietary inadequacies. A transplant is one of the potential solutions for hair loss and thinning. transplants performed by trained professionals have a low failure rate and few adverse effects. This surgery can restore your beauty to its former state. It is recommended that you take the doctor’s advice and read more.
A transplant is a surgical treatment that involves extracting follicles and roots from one part of the scalp and transplanting them to another part of the head where the hair is thinning or falling out. The donor area is prepared, and the recipient area is prepared to receive the transplanted recipient site. A non-invasive treatment that takes many hours. This therapy can be applied to the pubic region, as well as the eyebrows and eyelashes.
All hair receives the same treatment
The native and the hair that was transplanted both received the same treatment. When the transplanted hair has reached its full growth potential, it can be treated normally transplants seem natural. It depends on you. The hair that has been transplanted can be washed regularly and treated in any other way.
Hair results vary
Before going through transplant surgery, you should be aware that the rate at which grows back varies from person to person. The quality of the hair in the donor location will determine the outcome of your transplant. It is not possible to achieve thickness by transplantation.
Yes, in general. The hair that was transplanted will continue to grow for a significant amount of time, possibly even a lifetime. After being transplanted, it will not become thinner or fall. Grafts are taken from the donor location using both approaches (part of the scalp not affected by baldness). The most advanced technology is the most advanced.
Follow the instructions that come with your antibiotic and anti-inflammatory medication. After that, you should wash your hair to re-hydrate it. After surgery, you should wait three weeks before engaging in strenuous activity, going into direct sunshine, or swimming. It is recommended that you wait one month before using gel or any other chemical treatments.
Is it possible to do a transplant with hair from the chest, the beard, or the underarms?
The length, speed of growth, color, texture, and thickness of hair depend on where it is on the body. Hair on the head grows much longer than on the rest of the body. So, it doesn’t look good. There is a limit to how many grafts can be taken out, and the grafts put on the scalp have a low chance of living.
The maintenance of transplants does not require the use of any medication. The transplant provides coverage for the bald spot. If your frontal hair is not transplanted, it may continue to be thin. Keeping your hair in good health requires consistent treatment and effort.
Hair transplant considerations
Deciding on a medical facility
It is essential to choose the best restoration center for your needs. You are responsible for identifying the medical facility that provides the most up-to-date technologies, procedures, and patient outcomes. Your concerns regarding a transplant will be alleviated if you consider these factors.
Checking Qualifications and prior experience
The success of transplant surgery is contingent on the level of experience and expertise of your surgeon. Experience impacts the quality of transplants. Verify that your chosen professional has the necessary experience and credentials.
Patient response and reviews
It should be obvious. Look at the before and after pictures that the transplant surgeon has provided. Check out forums and social media platforms to find opinions that are not biased. You can read reviews that have not been biased on forums, and you can also communicate directly with patients to get their feedback.
Cost and transplant success
Because a hair transplant is an operation that only needs to be done once in a person’s lifetime, you should not cut costs to avoid needing more procedures. To assure that the hir transplant will be permanent, you should inquire about the surgeon’s prior success rates.
Precautions to take before undergoing hair transplant surgery
- Before your surgery, check with your physician to see if there are any medications that you need to stop taking. Avoid taking multivitamins if you’re going to have surgery soon. Aspirin and other painkillers should not be taken in the week leading up to surgery.
- Detox-Before surgery, avoid drinking and smoking. Surgical blood loss is increased due to smoking because smoking lowers the blood oxygenation level and raises blood flow to the scalp. The cellular health of every tissue in the body can be negatively affected by smoking. Before getting a transplant, try cutting back on or quitting smoking completely.
- Use less products-No and hair oil! The pores on the scalp might become clogged with dirt and other impurities if you use oil. However, it would be best to take care of your hair regularly. Steer clear of chemical products like hair color.
- Check blood markers- Although transplant procedures are minimally invasive, a responsible clinic will monitor blood markers to prevent complications or crises. Blood pressure, prothrombin time, and glucose levels are considered part of this category.
- Unwind-You should refrain from strenuous activity and try to relax on the day before your surgery. It is best to let the experts handle the surgery.
When done by a specialist, transplants have the best chance of giving the best results. If you live anywhere in Turkey and are thinking about getting a transplant, don’t hesitate to contact us at hair transplant Turkey. We do the best transplants in the area around Turkey. Set up a time to talk with one of our experts about the details.