Most people understand that Human Growth Hormone is important for children when they are in all stages of growth. There are also people who have been introduced to the knowledge that adolescents sometimes need more of this hormone to ensure they reach their full height potential. However, not as many people understand how important this hormone can be in the life of mature adults.
Who Benefits from Adequate Hormone Levels?
The benefits of Human Growth Hormone to both your body and mind are substantial and will have profound effects on your overall health and wellness.
• Reduce Stress and Anxiety – Levels of the stress hormone, cortisol, increase when hormone levels in the body are low. Restoring levels to normal will eliminate cortisol from the body while calming stress and anxiety.
• Sleep Better at Night – Higher levels of the hormone will cause you to sleep better at night and provide you with more energy to use throughout the day
• Better Moods – Your mood is sure to become better once the stress, anxiety, fatigue, and depression caused by hormonal imbalances subside
• Overall Better Quality of Life – A better mood along with decreased stress and physical discomfort is sure to improve both the way you view the world and the amount of enjoyment you receive from life.
What to expect from Hormone Replacement Therapy
Thousands of individuals who have already benefited from hormone replacement therapy have provided information regarding their experiences to researchers. The following information is based on an average of those experiences and provides a general timeline for what you may expect when you use choose hormone replacement therapy.
• One-Month Results for HGH Therapy
You should enjoy more energy and stamina not long after you begin increasing the growth hormone levels in your body. Most patients also report deeper sleep and decreased levels of stress within the first months of their treatments. Your friends and family will likely notice you experience more good moods and display a sense of humor they haven’t seen from you in quite some time.
• Two-Month Results for HGH Therapy
The second month of growth hormone replacement therapy often results in hair and nails that grow fuller and stronger. Your significant other might also notice you are in the mood for sex more often. Improved night vision and better muscle tone are also common to the second month of growth hormone therapy. Non-visible benefits that will take place in your body include increased fat burning, decreased wrinkles, and reversal of any internal organ shrinkage that may have taken place within your body.
• Three-Month Results for HGH Therapy
By the end of your first trimester of hormone replacement therapy, your muscles and bones will possess more strength and your hair will become thicker and grow much faster. Better flexibility and the elimination of joint pain is common. You will experience marked improvements in the strength of your immune system, memory, and cognitive function. It is also common to enjoy increased sexual performance and pleasure.
• Six-month Results for Hormone Therapy
Once you have spent half a year raising the levels of this vital hormone in your body, you will likely see a noticeable decrease in the fat around the abdomen. You may also find that your cardiovascular system is able to handle greater durations of aerobic activity. Your mirror may also look back at you with a face that is free from blemishes and more youthful in appearance.
How to get started
If you feel hormone replacement therapy is something that may benefit you, it may be a good idea to discuss this matter with the medical professionals at HGH Therapy Clinic. This US top-rated clinic employs a team of top endocrinologists and is available for men and women struggling with issues pertaining to hormone levels in the body.
The HGH Therapy Clinic works only by prescription and deals exclusively with official medications approved by the FDA and the medical community. They do not treat children suffering from hormone deficiencies or provide services for bodybuilders. You can schedule an evaluation with the best hormonal professionals by completing the online contact form at the company’s website hghtherapydoc.com.
Why do adults require growth hormones long after they finish growing?
Growth hormone is the stimulus for the production of other hormones, including testosterone and insulin growth factor 1 (IGF-1 – the mediator of many GH functions). Together, GH and IGF-1 ensure that the body continues to provide a plentiful stock of new cells to maintain the integrity of the internal organs, skin, muscles, bones, hair, and more.
Other critical functions of GH in the body include:
• Promoting restful sleep by helping keep cortisol (stress hormone) levels low
• Stimulating metabolic functions for better food to energy conversion and glycemic control
• Strengthening the immune system to reduce illness and speed recovery and healing
• Supporting healthy brain and heart functions
• Maintaining sexual responses and performance
• Balancing emotional well-being
These are only a few of the many reasons adults look to take Growth Hormone treatment. Adults with growth hormone deficiency get HGH Injections for sale to reverse the symptoms that may be affecting their quality of life.
Term Benefits of Hormone Replacement Therapy
In addition to the above benefits that will reveal themselves to you in increments, the physiological improvements you will experience through long term hormone replacement therapy may include:
• Decreased levels of bad cholesterol
• Blood pressure in the normal range
• Better vision
• Less sensitivity to temperature changes
• More muscle and less fat on the body
Human growth hormone is an important element for maintaining health in the human body. It is important to do what is necessary to maintain the proper level of this hormone in the body. This vital hormone is responsible for maintaining a healthy metabolism, supporting the repair of the body on a cellular level, and other functions vital to good health.
Potential Side Effects of Hormone Replacement Therapy
Hormone replacement therapy is an excellent alternative for most individuals experiencing problems caused by decreased levels of the hormone. However, you should contact your doctor at the first sign of the following side effects.
• Pain in the nerves, muscles, or joints
• Fluid build up in body tissue
• Tingling or numbness of the skin
• Elevated cholesterol levels
• Carpal tunnel syndrome