What if we tell you there exists a play that could double the rush you get from the same old diwali poker games?
Yes, it’s called Blackjack, in fact, it is the most widely played casino banking game. It gives you all the excitement and a shot at winning the lottery at rates you’d have never imagined.
Blackjack comes from the most revered global family of casino banking games that include the British game of Pontoon and the European game of Vingt-et-Un.
The reason behind it being the most preferred casino banking game is that there lies a mix of chance and skills, making it more technical than other sorts of card plays.
What’s more? Blackjack offers a huge payout. Unlimited blackjack as well. This being a more fulfilling game variety since you can log in anytime, anywhere. And that’s what makes it one of the best online casino games.
How Did Unlimited Blackjack Come About?
When Blackjack was first introduced in the United States, it was not as popular as it is now. To tackle this the gambling houses began offering bonuses.
If the players held a winning hand, the hand being an ace and jack of spades or jack of clubs, they were offered a viable bonus. And the hand they held, the ace and jack led to the term blackjack. This is how the name originated and stuck despite the bonuses being eliminated.
It is the most played card game so much so that it inspired an upgrade, Unlimited Blackjack. This blackjack variant allows unlimited bets and as many places as possible. This means that the tables are always available which was not possible in the traditional play of Blackjack.
The Know-how of Unlimited Blackjack
- A blackjack hand is taken at the value of its point total. As long as your hand’s point total doesn’t exceed 21 points, you win, and in case it exceeds 21, then you’re said to be busted, simple, right? Well, the cards with value points of 2 through 10 are taken at their face value, but the face cards like the jack, queen, and king are worth either 1 or 10.
- An ace card’s value is 11 as long as the player isn’t bust, in case he is, then the value skirts to 1. The hand wherein the ace value is 11 is called a soft hand since it cannot be busted in case the player pulls out another card.
- The winning scheme in Unlimited blackjack is you trying to beat the dealer. The first way being, not getting busted and second, by having a hand that’s heavier than that of the dealer’s.
- In case the player busts, he loses and in case the dealer busts, the dealer loses. However, there are also instances when both the dealer and the player bust yet the player loses. This is the catch in the play that makes it all the more interesting and alluring.
Mastering the Rules of Unlimited Blackjack
- The hand counting 21, the winning hand, that must comprise just 2 cards is called a natural.
- In case, a player receives 2 cards and they are of the same rank, he can split them and pick a second card to play independently.
- Since unlimited blackjack allows unlimited bets and players, there could be a chance that all the players bust then the dealer wins and if the dealer doesn’t have a natural hand, then the player is paid off the bet that amounts one and half times the initial bet.
- The rules of blackjack and unlimited blackjack are essentially one and the same. The difference being the number of bets and places. Unlimited blackjack allows unlimited bets and places.
Unlimited Blackjack: Secret Winning Strategies
Since you always play against the house, that’s the dealer, you may be inclined to believe that the play is rigged although it isn’t. That is why the entire moral or immoral mist descends around card counting. However, here are a few tips that could help.
Insurance is Tricky
How this works is that when you know the dealer has an ace and you raise your stakes up to half the original bet. Later, it turns out that the dealer had a blackjack that you were not aware of. In this case, the insurance comes in handy since it pays half the sum.
And in case the dealer doesn’t have a blackjack, the insurance bet loses, that is you lose both the sum you’d insured and the bet. Insurance might seem a safer option but this is how it works. Be careful out there, players.
Do Not Draw Mid Play
Do not draw mid play even when you have a blackjack hand. If you have a blackjack and the dealer has an ace, you get an even bet in case the dealer also has a blackjack. For instance, you bet 100 and in case you find yourself a blackjack and you opt to draw you receive 150.
If you push till the end and find out that the dealer doesn’t have a blackjack, then you win one and a half the sum you initially bet, that is 250.
3 Ultimate Reasons to Play Blackjack
Chances Of Winning
Card calling is not a possibility in the online casino den scenario therefore there being no chance of rigging. This means that the chance of winning can only be in your favor. Also, the fact that most casinos are focusing on keeping the odds in the player’s favor helps. Although there remains the business penchant of them looking at profits too.
Opportunity to Interact With Like-Minded People
Since unlimited blackjack is a table game, you’ll have a lot of people at your table. There will be some sort of an interaction at some point, allowing you an opportunity to indulge in a conversation and make new friends.
Brainstorming & Decision Making
Blackjack allows you to make decisions based on the cards you have and it’s not about luck. You get to think and make choices that would help you do your best with whatever resources you have at disposal.
So this was a bit about blackjack and the induction for the novice players out there. Unlimited blackjack can be a very rewarding play once you learn the ropes of it. The players you interact with during the game will be more than happy to help you out. There’s an entire community out there and it’s perfectly alright to ask for advice.
Also, did you know that the odds of being handed a card which amounts to the value of 10 is higher in unlimited blackjack than any other type of card game? Another reason besides it being one of the best online casino games that pays out handsomely.
Hope this pushes you to log into the best online casinos that payout enough for unlimited blackjack to make the most of this lucrative game’s benefits.