Although this was a taboo topic only a few years ago, now there is open talk about plastic surgery and various treatments for rejuvenating and tightening the skin. People do it with a desire to maintain a beautiful, youthful appearance for as long as possible. Lip fillers can be seen on almost every second woman. Even men do not shy away from skin tightening and rejuvenation and even lip augmentation. Tightening the face with Botox and Hyaluronic acid has become as common as going to the supermarket. But is it as harmless as it seems to most people? For Botox, we already know that by its action it incapacitates the facial muscles to move so people look quite unnatural while opening their mouth. Maybe you should know a few more things before you decide on this step.
What is the purpose of fillers?
The filler gives a rejuvenated appearance of the skin, restoring the lost volume to the face. Besides the mechanical impact of hyaluronic acid that tightens skin and retains water like a sponge, dermal fillers of new generation feed and renew the skin from the inside as well. Fillers are used to rejuvenating the skin, erase wrinkles from the face and neck, and also erase the tired look of the face.
When we talk about types of fillers, the main division is long-lasting and semi-lasting. Temporary or semi-lasting lasts approximately 4-12 months and it is necessary to renew it from year to year. We can divide them on hyaluronic, collagen, autologous, and synthetic fillers. We can freely say that hyaluronic acid is the most used.
Speaking of long-lasting fillers, Aquamid is the most popular. Its final effect is visible after up to two weeks, due to the “division” of fillers.
There are also fillers in the cream, although they do not have such an effective and fast effect as injections. Many anti-age face creams have hyaluronic as an ingredient.
Before you decide to make this step, there are a few things you should pay attention to:
1. Think about your age and do you really need to do it or did it just impose itself to you as the current trend. You should never run after what is modern because that way you will lose what makes you unique and merge into the world of clones. Even if you do decide to increase it, do it according to your proportions.
2. Ask an expert what are the highest quality fillers, as well as those that will have the longest effect. To find more information about it click here. To achieve the desired effect do not hesitate when choosing a more expensive filler. It is still something that will end up under your skin.
3. Do not hesitate to ask about the side effect on your health and appearance. If you are prone to allergies, ask if hyaluronic acid is a strong allergen. Also, it is not recommendable to do in pregnancy and while breastfeeding, or if an infection exists on the place planned to be treated.
4. Read about possible complications and ask about the amount of filler needed for the desired intervention. Keep in mind that in the world of fashion less is more, and so is cosmetic surgery. Too much filler could lead to an unnatural and artificial look.
5. Experts advise visiting the dentist before deciding to put files into the lips. It may sound strange, but the reason is more than obvious – teeth are supporting lips by making it sometimes uneven.
6. Be aware of the fact that swelling may occur, but also does not have to. This depends on the anatomy of the body or face, but also on the expertise of the person who performs it. Either way, it’s something that’s not a problem and goes through a couple of days.
7. What is also advisable is not to take aspirin, painkillers, multivitamins, fish oil, and vitamin E at least seven days before treatment. Each of these medicines can dilute the blood that will cause bruising after the procedure. Another important thing is to avoid alcohol and caffeine 24 hours before and after the treatment. This will help in swelling reduction. Follow your doctor’s instructions. if you are told to avoid the sauna, hot drinks, solarium, intense workouts, and even passionate kisses after the treatment, believe that it was done for a reason.
8. The treatment itself is finished very quickly. It will not take more than half an hour for the doctor to do his part of the job, and for you to look in the mirror and see a new, more beautiful and more satisfied you. But in case you are still not happy with the reflection you see in the mirror, don’t worry, there is a solution. Just as there is hyaluronic acid that will give volume to your lips, so there is hyaluronidase whose injection rapidly degrades hyaluronic acid, restoring the treated part of the face to its previous appearance. Also, if the lump appears on the lips, it is the sign filler is to close to the surface, but do not worry, it can be fixed immediately.
9. The price varies from place to place, so it is possible that in a neighboring country or even a city you get the same result for even twice as much money. It is no secret that for this very reason many people choose to do so in a foreign country. However, one should be careful if it sounds too good to be true.
10. Hyaluronic acid injection is not painless. For this reason, most beauticians and doctors include local anesthesia before starting with procedure. Connect with Regeneva team to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, facial folds, and to create structure, framework, and volume to the face and lips. They also offers dermal and facial fillers in their Geneva Centre in Switzerland.
Whatever look you choose, whether you prefer lips proportional to your face or big, juicy lips as Angelina Jolie’s, do it solely for your own sake. Not because of a trend, a boyfriend, or friends. Only then will you be happy with the outcome.