Southeast Asia is known for many attractions and rich culture and history. You can enjoy various historical monuments, modern architecture, amazing restaurants, and more. Moreover, places like Bangkok and Singapore are very attractive because of the amazing nightlife scene. If you are interested in traveling to Singapore, you can have an amazing time while vising various nightclubs.
The great advantage is that most of the nightclubs are located in the central parts of the town, which means that you can change several places during the same night. Also, you should learn more about the night scene in this city, especially if you are going there for the first time. Here are some tips for your first night there.
1. Bring a Company
The main reason why you should take someone with you is that these places are always crowded, and can be boring for you to be there alone all the time. Also, if you are not interested in meeting new people, having a company will make your time more interesting. On the other side, people who don’t have a problem with approaching strangers at these events will surely have a great time.
Singapore is always full of tourists from all over the world, and meeting new people is easy. Moreover, if you want to take someone with you, but you came alone in this city, you can always hire an escort to make your company. If you are interested in this solution, check SGVIPESCORTS.
2. Always Make a Reservation
As we already mentioned, nightclubs are very popular here, and there is a chance that many of them are full, which means that you won’t be able to get in. Therefore, the best option is to make a reservation in advance. An even better solution is to sign for a guest list. The benefit is that you will get a chance to enjoy in various promotions during the night, such as free drinks, special seats, discounts, and more.
Making the right choice is not simple for the first time, and that is why we made a list of best clubs to visit.
- Canvas Venue; In case that you don’t have particular preferences related to music and dress code, this might be a perfect choice. You can expect various genres, and people who are both more relaxed, and elegant. Also, you can have a chance to listen to performances from amateurs as well as professional artists. The entering fee is $20.
- F Club Attica; For those who prefer real spectacles and crowded clubs where you can enjoy music and alcohol throughout the whole night, this nightclub is a great choice. When it comes to outfitting, there are no regulations for a particular dress code. However, most people are trying to appear more elegant, and we suggest you do the same. Also, there is food available as well.
- Altimate; If you are interested in something even more luxurious, Altimate is the best option. The ticket is $30, but it is worth the price since everything inside is luxurious and classy. Also, it has amazing sound and a light show. Besides that, you will get treatment with special service, which means that you will never have to wait for a drink for more than five minutes.
- Zouk; For those who want the real underground experience combined with luxury and excellent service, this club is perfect. The ticket is slightly expensive, but you will enjoy the real VIP experience, along with the modern music played by some of the best DJs in the world.
3. Visit Some Bar Before the Nightclub
The main feature related to nightclubs in Singapore is that they are very luxurious, and it is not a surprise that they are very expensive when it comes to drinks. Therefore, if you are not prepared to spend over $1,000 for a couple of shakers there, we suggest you get a pregame at some bar. Bars are also very popular here, and you can have a great time there as in nightclubs.
Some of the best lounges and bars are Artemis, Butcher Boy, Fat Prince, Neon Pigeon, and more. The great thing is that they are open until late in the evening when it is the perfect time to continue to the club after bar. Also, in most places, you can have a chance to try some delicious domestic food, along with popular recipes from all over the world.
4. Stay Relaxed
You will see people from all around the world, and if you didn’t get used to seeing people while being too loud or if they are jumping around you and trying to dance with you, don’t think that it is too strange. If someone is bothering you, you can always just move from that person. The key is to stay relaxed and positive.
If you are there with friends, it will be much easier, especially if you are a shy person. On the other hand, it won’t be a problem to meet a lot of new people. In case that you get tired of dancing, there are sofas in the corners of almost any club, along with the bar seats.
5. Explore Different Options
Since there are so many places close to each other, the great thing is that you can simply change the club if you don’t like the vibe there. In that matter, we suggest you make a reservation for more than one place, especially if you are in Singapore for the first time, and you don’t know what to expect from these places.
The goal of going to nightclubs is to have more fun, and you should never stick to one place if it is not good for your preferences. Also, check more about the music and atmosphere to make an easier choice. The great thing is that you will find a variety of places for both casual and elegant styles, along with various genres of music. Electronic music is especially popular, and many famous DJs are having their gigs in this place.