The new decade comes with new challenges and technology. You need to pick what is best for you in college and what should be avoided. There are artificial intelligence, wellness tech, edtech trends, and video-based learning. The world of technology in 2022 is beneficial to students and teachers.
Most students are adapting to the online learning space. There are new web-based school management platforms such as Compass, and another one is tutoring platforms include Clusy. The open marketplaces such as Open Learning and ICT infrastructure offer a solution for schools like Critical Links, and 3D printing training providers like YSoft.
All these products and services have made the lives of students and teachers an easy path. It has promoted engagement, efficiency, communication, and collaboration. Most of the teachers believe that technology has the potential of expanding technology. The challenge is, they do not have enough time to implement the technology and accessibility of the devices outside the classroom.
The cry was heard, and edtech is designed to solve those problems. It is easy to adapt in the classroom, with great management platforms and apps that are easily accessible from any place. That is the beauty of educational technology, and students are embracing it and being in school has become an interactive and fun activity. Soon, it will become better, more affordable, and more accessible.
Some of the best educative technologies in 2022 for college students include:
- Student and Teacher Wellness: Most students and teachers work hard and experience burnout. There are new was to relieve all that, by using tech-based approaches. Mind Moose, for example, is an interactive app designed to teach students about mental health. The benefits include improving self-awareness, emotions management, self-esteem, solving problems, and resilient development. As for the reward system, students earn badges and certificates as they progress.
- Artificial Intelligence: It helps in personalized learning. According to MedicMind, It delivers STEM tutoring classes, customized for each student. The software works by analyzing different answers ad know the time it takes to complete all the sessions. It helps in knowing the areas of weakness for all students. It helps in collecting data and boosts their engagement. Based on the students’ strength and weakness, it is possible to know their challenges. The software helps to predict future performance according to their current learning patterns.
- Video-based Learning: It is a preferred educational platform; teachers use YouTube, TeacherTube, and BrainPop to create instructional videos for different subjects. The reason is to present new material or supplement the current instructions. Video-based learning is great for background information, which would have taken the time to read a textbook. The video helps when the student is lagging with an assignment.
- Data Privacy: There are different data privacy standards used, such as FERPA, COPPA, and SHERPA, and helps students by keeping their data safe. The data should be used according to the law and should be compliant to offer data privacy.
- Collaborative Technology: They support online learning through chatbots. These apps and platforms offer peer-to-peer management, blogs, wikis, and groups. It is possible to use other chat tools that students are familiar with, such as Skype, WhatsApp, and Facebook. There are easily accessible chatbots like Goggle Allo, and it will offer a more personalized and customized learning experience. It will act as a social learning source, saves time, and handles online assessments. There are several Google Apps that are customized to be used in learning lessons; they include Padlet, GoSoapBox, and TalkBoard. It is possible to create groups and synchronize in Learning Management Systems; it will boost the engagement between the teachers and the students. It helps in moderating online discussions, hence giving and receiving feedback.
- Mixed Reality: It includes softwares like rumii, it works with Oculus Go VR headsets. The software helps by transporting students to East China and Northern Africa to learn more about the Pyramids or the Great Wall. Students who use the immersive virtual reality can accomplish different times as faster as students who use traditional computer programs. Mixed reality helps to enhance the online learning experience. It is expected that there will be demand for the virtual environments, by students virtually asking questions and yet feel included in the studies. Students can easily explore the virtual space and have cognitive associations.
- Blended Learning: This is a mix of on-campus and off-campus, and it is anticipated to become popular in the next decade. It will help in offering a balance between digital and human connection. With digital technologies, it enables learning to be more advanced, offers higher learning, and better online sessions. This approach helps in saving time as opposed to traditional face-to-face interaction. Teachers will act as facilitators as opposed to being instructors in a blended environment. It will empower students to learn more as opposed to formal studies.
- Machine Learning: Predictive analysis helps to know about the academic future of students. Teachers can predict the students’ performance in their academics. They will be able to know about the students at risk of dropping a course, and it will be useful for the online course providers. With customized programs, it will be easy to improve students’ performance. A good example of machine learning is Netex Learning. A web platform allows tutors to design a curriculum per day. The teachers can plan their content and include things like audio, videos, discussion portals, and personalized assignments.
- Learning Platforms: This includes learning platforms like Open Space. It is designed to make learning more convenient for all students. A student will be able to access all the course materials, enable them to submit assignments (learn more about assignments writing on writepaperfor.me), receive feedback, and check all their grades all from one platform. This platform is user friendly, has a support network of peers and educators to enhance motivation. It has become a popular and better delivery of education with efficiency. It will be easier to know where and when to study, and all this will be at your convenience. You will be able to keep up with the latest technological trends that respect energy and time. In the next decade, these software, apps, and platforms will make it easy to learn. To get more help on your assignments from experts, click here.