All women want to have a low-maintenance beauty routine, which is why you might want to opt for getting beauty and/or spa treatments. Now, we are not talking about the ones that are cheap, instead, we are talking about the ones that can truly transform your life while saving you money at the same time.
If you were wondering about what expensive spa and beauty procedures you can – and should opt for – this article might help you, especially since it will feature a list of the best ones, as well as what you should consider before opting for a specific spa. Let’s take a closer look:
3 Beauty Treatments That You Can Opt For
1. Eyebrow And Eyelash Tinting
This procedure is not expensive per session since it will cost from 10 to 30 dollars, however, it will only last from 4 to 6 weeks, which is why you might need to repeat it a few times until you get the desired results. If you do not like mascara, if you are allergic to it, or if you are annoyed that you have to fill your eyebrows out every day, this option is for you.
Keep in mind that you’ll need an experienced professional for this, which is why you should always check the reviews on their website. Besides this, you can also read them on independent sites, where they tend to be a bit more honest. If there are more negative then positive experiences, skip to another spa.
2. Laser Hair Removal
If you are tired of constantly removing hair from your legs, arms, and face, you should opt for laser hair removal. It will cost less if you want to remove hair from smaller areas such as your upper lip – from 100 to 200 dollars per session – while the treatment for the larger areas such as your legs can cost from 300 to 900 per session.
Although it is relatively expensive, the results will be long-lasting and in some cases, permanent. Clients might experience the hair regrowing after a few years, however, almost 80 percent of them say permanent hair loss. Additionally, you can choose whatever area of your body, including your face, legs, back, arms, even your bikini area! If you want to see what services you can opt for, check out this website for more info.
3. Chemical Peels For Clear Skin
Depending on the depth of the chemical peel, these sessions can cost anywhere from 200 to 4.000 dollars! Of course, this is quite expensive, but, if you want to have glowy and clear skin, improve the texture and tone, as well as get rid of fine lines and wrinkles, you should definitely choose this.
3 Spa Treatments That You Can Opt For
1. The Cleansing/Clearing Factor
Now, if you really want to treat yourself – and your body – you should definitely opt for this three-hour-long treatment that will allow you to restore the balance in your body by combining European and Eastern massage methods. It usually starts with a full-body cleansing with sea salt and kama oil that originated in India.
Then, the expert working on you will perform a lymph-system massage, which means that they will open up your body before they give you a Swedish massage. To get rid of the toxins, cupping is also implemented on the back and it is followed by a full-body wrap with black clay. This treatment costs from 600 to 750 dollars.
2. Hamam Scrub And Rub
Completely inspired by Turkish hammams, this treatment is full of pampering, especially for your skin. The first thing you’ll do is take a bath in coconut milk, and then you’ll be asked to stretch on a heated marble bed as the body experts work on your body. This treatment lasts from 30 to 50 minutes, and it usually costs from 100 to 200 dollars.
3. Desert Sage Massage
After you receive a gentle exfoliation of your entire body, the therapist will use a desert sage oil blend to get rid of all the knots, tension, and tightness in specific areas. Besides the massage being incredibly enjoyable, you will also be able to smell a wide range of lovely fragrances, that will further improve your experience. It lasts about 50 minutes and the price for this massage ranges from 100 to 250 dollars.
Things to Consider When Choosing a Spa
There are some things that you must consider when choosing a spa, especially since you’ll want to get the best possible massage for the high price you are paying. Hence, before opting for one, consider the following things:
- Ensure They Have Credentials – the very first thing you’ll want to check is whether or not the spa has credentials, as well as if their workers have a certification or diploma. This will ensure that your body gets massaged by experts.
- Check The Reviews – as mentioned earlier, the reviews are incredibly important since they will tell you the experience people had with a particular business. If there are more negative than positive reviews, simply move on to the next one – trust me, you do not want inexperienced people working on your body.
- Check Their Offers – you’ll also want to check if they offer the massage you want. There is no point in booking a session if they cannot provide you with the massage you came from. Hence, always check the types of massages they offer.
- The Price – of course, the price is also an important thing to consider. If money is not a problem for you, you can simply skip this entire step. On the other hand, consider comparing the price. You might find the same massage for half the price. However, if the price seems too good to be true, you might want to choose a different spa or service.
As you can see, there is a wide range of treatments that you can get. Although some of these are quite expensive, they can, in fact, save you a lot of money in the long run. So, now that you know what you can choose, do not waste any more time. Instead, start searching for a spa, opt for one or a few treatments from above, and give yourself the much-needed relaxation and serenity.