When starting a car, make sure the power level is or above 20%. Connect the red clamp to “+”, and the black clamp to the “-”. Then connect the battery line to the start power supply and switch to the start position. After starting the car, unplug the start power supply first, and then remove the battery clamp.
1. Please remove the battery within 30 seconds after starting your car, or it may cause some accidents.
2. Do not connect the red clamp and black clamp directly.
3. Do not disassemble the machine.
4. If disassembled by yourself, the product won’t be under warranty.
* Product Support Video Link: http://youtu.be/dWK2rSxRMF0
Auto car jump Start
On December 19 2014 at United States 5 Views