Over the east end which now ruined was added an elaborated vault in the 1450s, was instead the north door, and above the sacristy was added an accommodation with the fireplace. To Odo attributes these improvements above the north door an inscription, in 1461 who died and the dean of Clonmacnoise. The fine carving of Sts. Dominic, Francis and Patrick the doorway features.
Clonmacnoise Ireland historical settlement tour tourism landscapes trip travel
On March 05 2015 at Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh 3 Views