Avatar warrantech

Taking care of your automobile with Warrantech

The purchase adds extended service plan administration to AmTrust's operations. Its AMT Warranty Corp. subsidiary underwrites extended service contracts.AmTrust, which already owned 27 percent of Warrantech, purchased the remaining 73 percent of the company for $7.5 million in cash.For more information free visit here:-http://www.pinterest.com/warrantech/warrantech-automotive/


Warrantech

On September 19 2014 at Texas, United States 2 Views





Tag - Brasil
Loading ...