Understanding light ring status on Amazon Alexa tap device. Amazon tap has the five LEDs along the top-front edge that is called front light indicators. Light ring indicators mean below on Alexa tap that are:
1. Cyan- Indicates when we press microphone button.
2. Pulse Cyan and blue- Powering up
3. Pulsing Cyan- it means Alexa is processing your request.
4. Solid red- indicates microphone is turned off.
5. Pulsing amber- it means the speaker is in Wi-Fi setup mode.
But if you are finding it difficult to perform action and operation, you have the option to come in touch with Amazon Alexa tap experts and fix all light ring problems.
For more information visit official website:
alexa tap guide alexa tap helpline amazon alexa tap amazon alexa tap sup troubleshooting
On March 13 2018 at Louisiana, United States 5 Views